Chase speaking at the Thunderbird House as part of the Canadian Commission for UNESCO's National Schools Conference (Winnipeg, Manitoba April 2016)
Chase is an insightful and engaging public speaker who infuses his talks with personal narratives, humor and educational information. He is brilliant in his ability to captivate audiences ranging from youth to Deputy Ministers. Chase will have your audience laughing, connecting deeply in their hearts, and walking away inspired.
Each talk is tailored to the needs of the organization, the educational level of the audience and the time parameters outlined by the organization.
Past topics include:
- Power and Privilege from a Trans Perspective
- Building Bridges in Our Communities
- Mobilizing Cis-Gender Allies
- Rural Trans Experiences (Counter narrative to traditional rural trans narratives)
- Needs, experiences and barriers faced by Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Individuals
- Transgender Activism
- Patriarchy Through a Trans Lense
- History of Transgender Rights in Yukon
- Northern Congeniality and Being Trans
Past speaking engagements include: Canadian Committee for UNESCO - National Schools Conference, University of Victoria - Moving Transgender Histories Forward Conference, Victoria Native Friendship Center – Two spirits, One Heart, One Nation Conference, Victoria Faulkner Women’s Centre- 12 Days to End violence Against Women, Yukon Employees Union - Human Rights Speaker Series, United Nations - Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Yukon Government - Respectful Workplace Office, Department of Education - Yukon Government.