Curriculum development and custom Corporate training for all levels of staff and management. As a transgender facilitator who has been involved in the queer community Chase is able to respond to and answer any question poised on topics of LGBTQI+ manner.
Topics include and are not limited to;
- Sensitive and inclusive terminology
- Differentiating between biological sex, gender identity and sexual orientation
- How to respond appropriately in the workplace if somebody self-declares a sexual orientation or gender identity (including recognizing which is which)
- Welcoming actions and behaviors in the workplace to LGBTQI+ employees and the people who care for them
- Clearly identify that the training is not about challenging personal values or beliefs, but rather an exploration of creating welcoming workplaces in the context of relevant corporate, provincial and Federal governing legislation
- Human Resource staff -What you need to know.